Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Twilight and stockings

As I've been recovering from my hospital stay and my Nan's funeral I've mostly just been resting and listening to audiobooks. Many years later than everyone I finally got around to downloading Twilight, it didn't appeal at all but I'm hooked! I've listened to all 3 in a short space of time but am making myself relisten to them before downloading the 4th.

The other thing I've been doing is some sewing. I do just a tiny bit each day but it's amazing how it can come together. I ignored the instructions and did most of the sequin and beading first which has really speeded the process up. This is how it currently looks;

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The kit is made by Bucilla and called 'Joy Snowmen', if your in the UK then the best place is www.stitcher.co.uk or Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment