Thursday, October 10, 2013

Coming up soon on Blog Full of Hope...

I'm going to be writing quite a few entries soon on a few subjects.

The first is ideas for Christmas. I LOVE Christmas, it's October and I've already watched a Christmas film while planning gifts and coming up with ideas of things to make or buy.

The second is my quest to get healthy, now it's not as simple as cutting out sugar and going to the gym as I have various illnesses but I will be experimenting with things we can all do to improve what goes into our bodies.

The third subject is about competitions. Entering competitions is my hobby and I'm having a lucky year prize wise, people are always asking how come I win as they enter 'loads and never win anything'.

So settle down and I shall begin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment