Sunday, August 4, 2013

Nappy cakes

I make nappy cakes, I sell them from time to time just so I can buy stuff to make a new one. It's a hobby not a business but I have the following already made and ready to ship or be collected (Surrey). 

Nappy cakes are made from nappies and lots of baby items like blankets, muslins, outfits, toys etc and sometimes has treats in for Mum and Dad too.



Girls nappy cake, includes lilac butterfly hooded towel, Huggies, Johnson's bed time bath, Johnson's baby lotion and a lovely pink and purple toy from Hamely's baby range (crinkly wings, a heart mirror, pull the flower on the tummy and it vibrates, different textures etc and has a fabric/Velcro loop on the back so can be attached to a cot or pram)
£35




Colourful nappy cake for boys or girls, includes fishy hooded towel, Huggies, Johnson's bed time bath, Johnson's baby lotion, long feeling cloth, muslin, Mummy duck with baby ducks on her back and reusable cake board.

£25

I also do custom ones and tons of different designs, here's a few I've done;

I turned all this





into this




And these Tigger items


I n

Into

No comments:

Post a Comment